Generally, reprint permission will be granted for commercial publications targeted to business professionals. If you would like to reprint one of my articles then please email me for permission so that I may verify whether the item you're considering needs updating prior to publication.
When permission has been granted, reprinting any of this material is subject to the following guidelines:
- Attribute the reprinting as follows:
Stephen Canale has spoken at hundreds of conventions, seminars and training events in 46 states over the last decade, covering a wide-variety of subjects including: sales, marketing, technology and personal development. For information visit: www.canale.com
- Use my photograph along with the article. For printed publications there's a high-resolution photo at http://canale.com/stephen/Stephen.jpg and I can email an even higher resolution image if needed. For online distribution, there's a low resolution image that you can use at /stephen/sc.jpg
- Publish no more than one article in any single issue.
- Articles may be reprinted in their entirety, or if you wish, you may edit them for space.
- Do not include my phone number or email address in any published article.
If you need to deviate from these guidelines, please contact me first.
Enter the Library